SaaSpay is a company that provides an online credit platform for businesses to deploy cloud software services via a deploy now pay later option by providing financing options to the buyer to deploy the products and the services.
1. Data collected:
1.1 Personal Information:
Personal Information shall mean and include all information relating to the unique identity of the user such as name, age, gender, address, email id and contact details. For the efficient rendering of services, SaaSpay collects certain information such as name, email address, contact details, full name, cookies and usage. SaaSPay may also collect credit and lending information about you which includes details like income statements, balance sheets, cashflow statements, credit scores, etc.. The said details shall be collected for enabling KYC verification, identity check, user authentication process etc. Information provided by you shall at all times be accurate, and true and be updated from time to time. SaaSpay may also retain the data for the purpose of providing promotional offers, newsletters etc. However for usage of Personal Information containing bio-metric data, SaaSpay shall obtain requisite permissions and approvals from statutory authorities.
1.2 Sensitive Information:
Sensitive information shall mean financial information such as e-nach, bank account details, credit/debit card details, NEFT details, UPI ID and other payment instrument details. SaaSpay may collect such financial information as voluntarily provided by you for transacting purchases made by you via SaaSpay. SaaSpay shall retain the data collected and may share such information with the required third-parties such as commercial partners, affiliates, payment facilitators, credit information companies. Please read the relevant privacy notice of such third-parties before transacting.
1.3 Domain/IP Information:
During the course of usage of our website/application, we may have automatic access to your domain name and IP address. Such information collected shall not reveal any specific user identity details but may reveal information such as device and storage information, IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information pertaining to manner and time of usage of SaaSpay’s Services, and other technical information. The information acquired shall be used primarily for security purposes and for administering and monitoring our internal operating system.
1.4 Temporary access:
For facilitating on-boarding KYC verification, SaaSpay shall require one-time access to features of your mobile phone such as camera, microphone, location,sms services etc.
1.5 Other Information:
2. Usage of data:
SaaSpay shall process the information for a variety of reasons depending on whether you are a buyer, seller, merchant, borrower, service provider or a business partner. The primary usage of information shall be for the purpose of creating login credentials. This is necessary to enable SaaSpay to scrutinize your application and provide you the requisite services and comply with the relevant laws of India.
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and/or manage user account, SaaSpay shall require this information to enable you to sign into your account, maintain your account and keep it working.
- For efficient rendering of services to you and for transacting the services. For transactional purposes SaaSpay may require Personal and Sensitive Information that may allow third party vendors and payment gateways to process the transaction.
- To monitor the manner of usage of the platform and diagnose technical problems if any. SaaSpay shall require such Personal and Sensitive Information to enable it to assess potential technical discrepancies and diagnose them for rendering quality-driven services.
- For verification of your identity and eligibility to use the platform. SaaSpay shall require personal and sensitive information for the purpose of remembering basic user data to enable you to use its services.
- To offer any support or respond to any queries put forward by you. SaaSpay shall provide end-to-end user services by resolving any technical difficulties encountered by you in the course of usage of its services
- For the purpose of troubleshooting and protection against any illegal and/or criminal activities.
- To analyze the potential risks with respect to KYC verifications, monitor and assess the fraud rates and analyze the possible methods of reduction of such fraud rates.
- To share such information with our related business entities, partners and affiliates for the provision of new products and services to you.
- For advertising and marketing of services that are in existence or may come into existence in the future. With the view to provide targeted customer advertising and marketing, SaaSpay may share your information to its partners/affiliates to provide other customized goods and services to you.
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest. SaaSpay may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. SaaSpay may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To manage and enhance our relationship with you, SaaSpay shall keep a track of the manner and usage of the its website/application to develop the products and services catering to your needs.
- To identify usage trend. SaaSpay may process information about how you use SaaSpay’s Services to better understand how they are being used and how they can be improved.
3. Storage of Data:
SaaSpay shall retain your information as long as it is necessary as set out in this policy for compliance with legal regulations such as taxation, dispute resolution, enforcement of legal contracts and agreements.
For the purpose of analysis and research, SaaSpay may maintain your information for a short period of time. However for the purpose of improving the functionality, efficiency of services, SaaSpay shall retain the information for a longer period of time.
SaaSpay shall ensure secure storage of data and/or information stored in servers leased from third-party hosting services located in Mumbai, India.
4. Disclosure of Information:
SaaSpay may share your information with third-party vendors, payment gateways, service providers, contractors, agents, regulated entities like financial institutions who render services to us. The said third parties have entered into requisite contracts with us that shall bound them with contractual and confidentiality obligations similar to us. The said third parties endeavour to protect your information, shared with them for the period till which they retain such information. The categories of Third Parties may include ad agencies, networks, cloud computing software, data analytics services, government entities, payment processors, retargeting platforms, social networks, Google Maps Platform API and any other Third Parties who are required for us to provide you the Services. We may also share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subject to similar binding obligations on such affiliates. Affiliates include our holding company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
However, SaaSpay shall disclose and/or share such information:
- In the event the company undergoes any internal restricting, in the event of sale of the company, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy etc.
- For compliance with certain laws and/or regulations or if such disclosure is required by a government authority/ statutory authority and such other bodies authorized by laws to access such information.
5. User Rights:
You may exercise your individual privacy rights to amend your Personal Information and withdraw permission to the processing of your Sensitive Information. In accordance with applicable laws and as per our policies, you can exercise the following rights, in a reasonable manner and with adequate notice:
Review, Correct or Rectify your Personal Information: You shall at all times have the right to edit and/or rectify your information.
Right to withdraw your consent: You may at your discretion opt out of the services of SaaSpay and/or the promotional materails offered by SaaSpay.
Right to access: You may request record of your Personal Information (including Sensitive Information) being processed by us, upon the verification of your identity.
It is pertinent that the Personal Information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Information changes during your relationship with us.Contact us